Monday, July 2, 2012

Transferable Sales Skills Cover Letter Example

Transferable Sales Skills Cover Letter Example

Employer's Name
Company
Address
City, State, Zip

Dear Salutation LastName,

Within three short years, I have developed strong sales skills that have enabled me to build a record of sustained sales increases. I thrive on challenge and change, and I look forward to new opportunities to build positive customer relationships every day.

I believe that as a Sales Representative for [Company], my energy, analytic skills, organizational abilities, and creativity in tackling problems will make a positive contribution. I am equally comfortable working independently to meet company goals, as well as collaboratively as part of a team. I have always been able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and coworkers at all levels. My professional skills include:

    Uncovering client needs and recommending appropriate products or services.
    Selling solutions to customers and then backing up those sales with top-quality service.
    Building relationships with coworkers, clients, and strategic partners.
    Developing processes and strategies to increase referrals and revenue.
    Accurately completing data research and analysis while demonstrating computer proficiency.

I would welcome the chance to provide you with additional information to supplement what appears in my enclosed resume. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience. I know you are busy, and have many applications to review, so please let me know if you wish to further discuss your requirements and my ability to meet them.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Your Name