Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Hotel Cover Letter

Summer Hotel Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Fowler,

Please accept my enthusiastic application for the position of front desk assistant for Moose Lake Lodge. I believe that my hospitality and experience as a cashier make me an excellent candidate for the position.

I have extensive experience greeting and interacting with people of all ages. As an administrative assistant, I am constantly interacting with young students and older staff and faculty, answering their questions and listening to their concerns. As a camp counselor, I gained experience connecting with children as well as parents, and my years as a cashier only enhanced my ability to interact with all kinds of people. My friendly and helpful demeanor would put Moose Lake Lodge guests at ease.

I also have experience handling a variety of customer payments. My cashier experience has made me comfortable handling cash, checks, debit and credit cards. As a math major, I am also able to make sure payments are made accurately.

I am confident that my hospitality skills and ability to handle a variety of payment types make me an ideal candidate for the front desk assistant position. I have enclosed my resume, and will call within the next week to see if we might arrange a time to speak together. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Min Chen

225 North Boulevard
McLean, IL 61754
309-404-6397
mchen1@email.com