Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Catering Job Cover Letter

Summer Catering Job Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Sharpe,

Please accept my enthusiastic application for the position of catering server for Delicious Delights Catering. I would love the opportunity to be a member of your highly regarded catering company. I believe my food service experience, attention to detail, and hospitality will make me an excellent candidate for the position.

I have worked in food service for the past six years, serving as a waiter and a dining hall assistant. These positions have helped me gain experience serving food to customers in fast-paced environments. For example, as a waitress, even when the restaurant was crowded and noisy, I never forgot or misplaced a customer’s order.

I have even been awarded multiple employee-of-the-month titles for my ability to remain focused in a busy environment. I know I will remain focused and driven while serving at any of your catering events, no matter how large or busy they are.

I also have extensive hospitality experience. As an administrative aide for a physical therapy group, I was responsible for greeting patients, answering their questions, and making their appointments.

As a waitress and dining hall assistant, I also have to ensure my customers are happy and content. My ability to interact positively with all clients would also make me an ideal catering server.

I am therefore confident that my food service experience, focus under pressure, and hospitality are qualities you are looking for at Delicious Delights Catering. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Leah Squire
125 East Street
Springfield, MA 01102
Home: 123-454-6446 Cell: 123-888-9653
Email: lsquire@gmail.com