Monday, July 2, 2012

Sample Cover Letter - Programmer Analyst

Sample Cover Letter - Programmer Analyst
Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Company Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Hiring Manager:

This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Senior Programmer Analyst position posted on the Company web site. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:

    I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
    I am a self-starter.
    Eager to learn new things.
    Strive for continued excellence.
    Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.

With a MS degree in Information Systems Management I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My experience includes but is not limited to:

    Customer service and support
    Programming both new applications and maintenance work
    Problem isolation and analysis
    Software quality testing
    Application and requirement analysis
    Process improvement and documentation

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName