Friday, July 6, 2012

Sample Cover Letter Research Technician

Sample Cover Letter Research Technician

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Job Title
Company
Street
City, State Zip

Dear Mr./Ms. LastName,

Please accept my resume for the research technician job, or any other position that would be suitable for me. I am confident that my background and skills in research techniques will prove to be an effective match for your qualifications.

I have had a great deal of laboratory experience in chemistry and biology, both indoors and in the field. In the lab, I have performed chemical reactions and I am currently using microscopes to observe many specimens. In environmental field studies, I have conducted outdoor labs to assess water chemistry.

While working for ABCD Research Laboratory, I successfully applied my research skills and worked closely with the samples being studied. I supported the research in completing assigned experiments, and recorded and analyzed massive amounts of data. This experience gave me the opportunity to work closely with a team of researchers, and helped me to understand the importance of good lab practice.

My research experiences have been positive ones due in part to my interpersonal skills. I work well in teams, am reliable and organized, and enthusiastic to learn. I am sure that I will carry over the same enthusiasm and skill in doing research at your institution.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name