Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sample Cover Letter for a Receptionist Position

Sample Cover Letter for a Receptionist Position

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Cell Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am interested in the receptionist job opening at ABC company. I have several years of receptionist experience, including working in a busy work environment with multiple phone lines and a large professional staff.

In addition to my extensive receptionist experience, I have strong communication, customer service, office, and administrative skills. I have experience with a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.

My background and skills make me an excellent candidate for this position.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name