Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sample Cover Letter for Alternative Education

Sample Cover Letter for Alternative Education

FirstName LastName
87 Washington Street
Smithfield, CA 08055
555-555-5555 (h)
123-123-1234 (c)
email

Date

Mr. John Doe
Smithfield Elementary School
Main Street
Smithfield, CA 08055

Dear Mr. Doe,

Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I am applying for the Prevention Educator position because I am looking to use my degree in Elementary Education, in combination with my Concentration in Sociology, in an alternative way to a traditional teaching position.

I have had the opportunities to work with children and adults of all ages and abilities while I was student teaching for XXX College, substitute teaching in local districts, working as a Museum Educator, and as the assistant trainer at a local riding stable. I am seeking a career that will allow me to continue working with people in many different ways. I hope you will find that I am qualified for the position you are trying to fill.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. I can be reached at XXX-XXX-XXXX or via email at xxxx@cacap.rr.com.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to review my resume.

Sincerely,

Signature

FirstName LastName

=======

More Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter sample, entry-level, targeted and email cover letters.