Thursday, June 14, 2012

Construction Management Cover Letter Example

Construction Management Cover Letter Example


Employer's Name
Company
Address
City, State, Zip

Dear Salutation LastName,

From the first day I began managing multi-million dollar custom home construction projects, I have consistently realized my objective of bringing every single project in on time and under budget. However, I have never believed that meeting those criteria alone was good enough. If you agree that well-managed projects should exceed customers' expectations in terms of quality and service, we should talk.

To help you learn more about my track record, I have enclosed my résumé. While it illustrates my experience and training, what it cannot communicate is my dedication to my craft. My professional creed includes:

    Pride in the quality of my work, and a willingness to personally perform even the most menial tasks to remove project obstacles and get the job done.
    Ability to envision how specific parts of the house should look and flow, and communicate those ideas to architects, designers, and upper management, always with positive results.
    Expertise in blueprint assessment and collaborating with architects throughout the course of a job to point out oversights that would unnecessarily consume the client's time and money.
    Skilled in building lasting relationships with homeowners, who frequently request project advice. Willing to provide this advice at no charge in the interest of customer goodwill when necessary.
    Excellent skills in guiding, motivating, training and mentoring other carpenters.

Based on my experience and strong commitment to my craft, I know I will add significant value to your team. I look forward to discussing my capabilities in more detail, and am available for a personal interview at your convenience. I know you are busy, and have many applications to review, so please let me know if you wish to further discuss your requirements and my ability to meet them. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Your Name