Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cover Letter Example - Editorial Position

Cover Letter Example - Editorial Position
Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Company Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Hiring Manager,

I'm writing to express my interest in the Editorial Manager position at ABCD Company advertised on CraigsList.

My unique combination of technical expertise, creative abilities, and experience managing both writers and projects, makes me an ideal person to help your editorial team thrive.

I have developed and implemented editorial standards for both style and quality that are used by writing and editorial teams. In addition, I have worked closely with other departments including marketing, sales, and technology. Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I can be reached anytime via email (name.name@gmail.com) or cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

=======

More Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter sample, entry-level, targeted and email cover letters.