Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cover Letter Example - eCommerce Technology

Cover Letter Example - eCommerce Technology

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email
Contact Person
Company Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Contact Person:

Please consider my resume for the position of Associate Vice President, eCommerce Technology.

I am currently employed at ABCD Company as the Development Manager of Website Enterprises, a position with scope and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. In my tenure at ABCD, I have worked to implement a number of strategic eCommerce initiatives.

One of my primary responsibilities is the development and management of corporate strategic eCommerce technology. This key experience will benefit your organization in three key ways:

    I have experience developing long range operating plans in support of varied strategic and tactical business objectives.
    I have expertise on the particular requirements of building a business in this industry.
    I have a demonstrated ability to work collegially with executive leaders across business units and lines of business.

Of equal importance to the position you've advertised, I have focused on developing best practices and core competencies for company eCommerce initiatives.

These are just a few examples of my accomplishments at ABCD. I hope that you will find that this brief view, in combination with the attached resume, describe an eCommerce professional with the experience and skills to meet or exceed the requirements of the position of Associate Vice President, eCommerce Technology.

Sincerely,

Your Name