Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cover Letter Example - Academic Advisor

Cover Letter Example - Academic Advisor

Sample Cover Letter - Academic Advisor Position

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Hiring Manager Name
Company Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Re: Position No. C188-200276

Dear Ms. Hiring Manager:

I read with interest your posting for an Academic Advisor in the Student Academic Success Center at Columbia State Community College. I know that this is the correct position for me as I feel that my experience and education fit the type of person you are looking for to fill this position. I am a firm believer that education is an investment in oneself, having recently completed my MS in Adult Education through Buffalo State College's on-line program. I hereby enclose my resume, and other required materials for your review.

I look forward to speaking with you further about what I may offer Columbia State Community College as an Academic Advisor in the Student Academic Success Center.

Sincerely,

Alison Pinsley